Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
204 miles, no problems except not enough time or snow to ride more!
Just had all the updates and first checkup done yesterday, should be even better now B)

·
Registered
72 Posts
No updates, just burped her and that was it. Getting a pull cord fix soon and will check out some of the issues like end capse and tunnel bolts. Thats about it.

Bryan

·
Registered
24 Posts
300 miles not one problem!checked just about everything that people have posted and have found only one thing.the steering rod hits the head bolt when you turn all the way to the right.other than that the sled is :rolleyes: awesome.no updates done either.love this sled!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just returned from riding in UP of Michigan with 2 F7's. Not a single :D problem with either and they ran great. 14 plus mpg and very little oil used. One had updates the other nothing.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Almost 300 miles, no updates, no problems, just wish the snow gods would grace Minnesota with the white stuff! Any body want to take a trip south (say Oklahoma!), I heard they are having a great winter! J/K

Shainsaw B)

·
Registered
229 Posts
ACF7, How was the UP and where did you go?

·
Registered
76 Posts
100 miles on mine this f-cken sled is fast. yesterday on south diamond lake i ran 110mph than let off. and it didnt take me long to get to 110! :lol:

·
Registered
738 Posts
700 miles. Zero problems other than the updates, a few of which have been completed. Completely in LOVE!

·
Registered
606 Posts
260 miles, no updates except for pull cord fix which I did myself. Have been following all the look for items on this site. Installed coolant temp gauge for extra protection - always runs cool even in low/no snow. At 150 miles it felt like a turbo charger was turned on. Blows away my brother in laws xc 700 like it is a fan cooled 340.

·
Registered
269 Posts
:D 600 MILES NO PROBLEMS :D :D wheres the competition? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts