Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My f7 has turned the corner! burned down both cylinders bad at 400 miles, took five hundred more miles and finally the rings had set, have 1300 on her now and it is a hand full, you want to be hanging on, standard black f7, set the front shock up loose under the track, loosened up the front shocks, lots of weight on the skis. At 50 or 60mph you punch it and she will lift the skis real hard, so hard you better be paying attention, and put all that weight on the track, there is nothing that will touch me in the trails, poo or doo or yamawho!
the only problem with this setup is fast night riding, head light bobs alot, so you have to find a happy medium! And I am under 170lbs!
And last but not least finally am getting over 11mpg with a 58-1 oil ratio! :) :p

·
Registered
593 Posts
good to hear. I noticed the same thing on mine. I adjusted the high beams to point more in the air. It can get kinda scary when blasting down a strait and nailing the brakes before the turn and the headlight is only shinning 10 feet in front of the sled.

·
Registered
60 Posts
:p same here, red F7 snopro after the first 400 miles, the motor woke up.
:p :p a friend of my won't do a 20 mile race w/ me, because F7 will chew him up! 700 miles no problems love this machine. This kind of power and getting 12-13 mpg, can't bet that. Great site also :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
here is your fix for the headlight. take the low beam on one side and switch it with the high beam on the same side. Not the lamps (they are the same) but the wires. this will give you the best of both worlds. Looks kinda weird but who cares

1 - 8 of 8 Posts