Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody else having their graphics peeling off on the lower half of your F7 (standard) ? mine blew off this weekend while riding! :angry: I wonder if this will be covered under warranty? other than that the F7 is runnig like a top! :) also, all the snow you want north of Trout Lake, Mi.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I had the hood decal on the clutch side replaced as it came mis-aligned, and it was covered under warranty. B)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yes, mine also,, it blew off on the clutch side! :angry: I will call the dealer and fine out what the warranty will cover on this!?!?!

·
Registered
188 Posts
my dealer said it is under warranty, and that new graphics are on order for me, I don`t even have to bring in the sled! :D watch for lifting on your graphics, if so, gently heat with a hair dryer and push down firmly, once water gets behind them...there gone!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
That is the way it should be. It should be covered by warranty. Glad to see that Cat is taking care of this problem.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Mine are coming off in a different sort. They're breaking and chipping away when being hit by snow/ice from rider in front of me. I have a standard graphic so all of my problems occur on the hood! Do you think they'll warranty this. Stickers shouldn't 'break' off! Peeling is one thing. Bad fit and finish on this thing. Need to clean up that AC QC!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Well then, I guess I'll have to go have a chat with my dealer about this. He's a good guy(I date his niece), should give it to me. But I'm going to wait until summer to put them on. Then, it will look brand frickin new again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts