Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, the title is suppose to read F7 Fired Up and Ready to Rock. After the Up Dates!

After 2 months or research and buying the F7 I took it out for a break in cruise. Boy was I upset over the way this thing performed next to my XCSP 700. (PLease read Thaigons F7 after thoughts)

Then while taking the sled into Bright Kawasaki for up dates a customer turned around in the parking lot and yelled, "Hey Firecat, Hardcoresledder.com. Read it!" and left.

After reading this site and getting all the up dates completed I installed some add ons. The temp gauge is the most usefull. I learned to warm the sled up to 105 degrees before running and new when the damn thing was heating up so I could cool it down.

The tank bag was great for the long ride and I didn't have to pull the map out. Other Cat riders walked up and wanted to take a look.

After breaking 3 ropes I found Jeff G. and his rope pull fix. OK, I heard Arctic Cat sold over 15000 F series sleds. All should have this fix! Not a damn problem after this UP GRADE! Thanks Jeff! 7 Days of riding and still on the same cord with no wear and tear!!!!

The rear tank bag was helpfull for extra cloths and drinks and tools. I also think it dresses up the rear of the sled. Another favorite among the cat owners I met on the trail.

As for the ride and engine. Well Bright did a good job adjusting the cables and APV valves. You see I whooped the S&^T out of all the other riders in my group. 2002 Edge XCSP 700, Ski-Doo 600 H.O. 2003 and a Pro X 800 Polaris 2002. I had a top speed of 106Mph and was slowed down by the trail. I added an Iso-vibe and Simmon Flexi-Ski's. These ski's are great!

350 miles on the F7 and no problems thanks to this site and you guys! I hope everything holds up!

Thaigon

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm, Iso-vibe? Well I installed it the same time the ski's went on. When I hit the hard bumps I didn't feel it as much in the wrists. Was it the Iso-vibe or the Flexi-Ski's? I like it any way, the vibration from the sled was almost absent!

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THE END! Cut the flap, cutting it not only keeps it from getting sucked into the track but keeps people from ridding your tail! Also leaves a little more snow in the air when you roost the tailgatter. LOL :D

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts