Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on doing the bmp pipe mod, d&d y pipe mod, bmp high flow intake, and a bmp inline fuel reducer. What should my hp gains be. Also what kinda clutching should I do. Also ill have to paint my exhaust after this is done what kinda paint should I use.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
talk to bikeman, he can send your pipe to get ceramic coated after hes done with it...

also talk to him about clutching... its his mods so he should know...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ceramic coating is a wast of money. Ill prolly go with an ods clutch kit because bmp only has the supertip kit and i don't wanna be messing with weights and shit.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
ERICH WILL SEND YOU THE WEIGHTS ALREADY SET UP!! AND THEN WHEN YOU BREAK DOWN AND BUY THE F-8 KIT YOU WILL ALREADY HAVE THE WEIGHTS YOU NEED!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Its a proven fact that ceramic coating isnt a waste of money it helps the thermal dynamics of the pipe. hot gas's move faster . not to mention the heat retention inside the pipe keeps the engine compartment cooler

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Oh look ZR8Guy finally woke up, but now hes got a new hobby-drinking

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Originally posted by fastzilla@Sep 17 2005, 05:13 PM
Its a proven fact that ceramic coating isnt a waste of money it helps the thermal dynamics of the pipe. hot gas's move faster . not to mention the heat retention inside the pipe keeps the engine compartment cooler
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=879318
[/quote]

ah ...what application did you find this statement to be true ???//Cuz it sure wasn't for the F-cat pipe...Bling bling and ca-ching-ching is what it does on the Firecats...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts