Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
200 miles on my F7 and already ate up a belt, not being hard on the sled either! I`m hoping it was just a bad belt...what is better than using arctic cat belts??? dayco?

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
No stay with your CAt belt, need to look at Center to center and offset on the clutches! Bring it to the dealer.
Skydog

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I read that a lot of guys are eating up belts over on Amsnow. I think it might be a vendor problem. 930 miles on my F7 and still on the original belt.

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Your dealer should warranty.No reason for a belt to go at 200 miles.Have your dealer check clutches,and clutch alignment.Also belt deflection.

·
Registered
12 Posts
check clutch alignment mine was a1/4'' short on the c-c and parallelism was way off
it's easy to fix parallelism but getting a 1/4'' on the c-c is a pain in the ass, Iwould love to have had the engineer that design that with me while I was trying to fix that, but I imagine his ears were burning anyway. I am going to buy a solid torque bracket for it and hopefuly that will keep my c-c where it belongs. Thats pretty bad when you buy $8,000 sled and you have to spend 2 hours getting proper clutch alingment and then buy more parts so it will stay

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
My belt blew on my sled with around 500 miles, and the dealer did not warranty the belt. But when i blew my blet on my mxz600 the dealer covered that on warranty but my cat dealer sucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts