Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post so if I've duplicated I apologize in advance. My F7 was delivered with the belly pan decals missing; does anyone know the story on this? While picking up the sled I witnessed four other sleds in that same condition. I'm told a different story every time I call for an update from the dealer. I called Arctic Cat and they were NO help. Any info would be great. 198 miles on sled, no problems and what a great machine!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Our F7 was delivered without the decals on the belly pan also. Our dealer ordered them for us and we had them put on by a sign/graphics company. My husband didn't want to put them on himself as he was concerned about how to get them to stick to the textured surface. Cost us $40-wonder if AC will reimburse????

·
Registered
321 Posts
The Decals on the belly pan go on easy..

Take a heat gun on low settings or a hair dryer on hi and warm up the belly pan.. It would be best to put the sled in a warm trailer or garage and let it come to room temp. Then take a bottle of water and add a drop of soap to it. shake bottle. spray the area to apply the sticker wetting entire area. Peel decal and apply to belly pan. use a bondo squeegie to set the decal in place. Apply heat and work the decal from the center out. The heat will set the sticker.

I hope this helps.. Cheaper than $40.00

P.S. doubt AC will refund your cash.

Chip Anderson
www.snowcross.net

1 - 5 of 5 Posts