Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out for a ride tonight...2 miles later a faint whining sound and she just died. Won't start again!! Second time...Only 67 miles and the F7 is headed back to the dealer. Here's the real bad news...got towed home by a skippy doo. First time ever towed and my first cat.............
Peter

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hey peter peter pumpkin eater.
J/k
My f7 made the same dam noise. IT IS THE FUEL PUMP. You got air in the line. You need to follow "first time starting procedures" located in your owners manual. This maybe caused by:
1. not enough gas in tank
2. clogged smart valve

·
Registered
289 Posts
Don't be afraid... Prime the bitch and pull the rope. I was afraid when mine died the first time,,,, only beacause it was new and I thought the worst. Treat her like the dog she is,,,, prime it till it runs..... don't run out of fuel,,,,, and keep your thumb on the post.
You r like i,,, afraid,, beacuse of all the cash and all the hype on sites that post the problems.
Let me correct us all on this.
The world has never been smaller than right now.
Can you imagine how the folks at AC feel right now when we all get together on this site and post our problems. Can you imagine how they feel when the things they wanted to fix but could not,,, get all the attention they do ,,,right here.
This www thing has made the world a tiny place to do business just think how Hitler would have made out in 1939 if the world had the www.
Use the force the F Force that is

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Evil, Your so right about the Internet, Yet I wonder why you cant see it as a great thing? We can use this tool to find out the problems and hold the people that caused the problem acountable. (and actually get it resolved)
If we did not use the net I'm sure every company that made a substandrard product could get away with it.
I admit that peter may have a small problem (who knows), but what about all the others with much bigger problems with this new cat? <_<

·
Registered
245 Posts
BINGO - YOU GUYS ACTUALLY GOT IT :D :D TaDaa..... Lookin at the guy who made it a reality here. :ph34r: No, I'm not AL GORE, I DIDNT Invent the Internet :wacko: LOLOLOL..... Just use it as a TOOL :ph34r:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried the first time starting instructions........still nothing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts