Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they make a clear tank for the F7 or will a 02 snopro tank fit. According to Brown Leisure schematic it looks the same. Would like to see a pic of one on a F7!

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Yes, UV rays break down gas. However, I love my clear tank. You never have to worry about trusting the gas tank. It's soooo much better.

Cat S.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i have one on my 02 440 sno-pro, when i fill up i put just a small splash of apv oil in the gas tank to give the gas a blue tint, can see the level perfect!
although that 440 uses hardly any gas!

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I don't put oil in, I put the 110 race fuel in. Smells SWEET with that and the Klotz. The funny thing is the little sucker hardly burns any gas.

Cat S.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
The fuel pump isn't in the tank. The smart valves are. Is that what you mean. I'm pretty sure the opening in my clear tank is the same as the F7. You can get a fist in it. AHHHHHH the gas tank that is :p :wub: :p

Cat S.

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,440 Posts
Originally posted by cmscat50@Feb 21 2003, 04:08 PM
The fuel pump isn't in the tank. The smart valves are. Is that what you mean. I'm pretty sure the opening in my clear tank is the same as the F7. You can get a fist in it. AHHHHHH the gas tank that is :p :wub: :p

Cat S.
The fuel pump is inside the tank, its fastend to the side fo the tank with a bolt that sticks through the side with the wires for the pump.
Flash and Flare

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Originally posted by Flash and Flare+Oct 11 2003, 10:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-cmscat50
@Feb 21 2003, 04:08 PM
The fuel pump isn't in the tank.  The smart valves are.  Is that what you mean.  I'm pretty sure the opening in my clear tank is the same as the F7.  You can get a fist in it.  AHHHHHH the gas tank that is :p  :wub:  :p

Cat S.
The fuel pump is inside the tank, its fastend to the side fo the tank with a bolt that sticks through the side with the wires for the pump.
Flash and Flare [/b]
Yeah the pump is inside the tank along with the smart valves. I think the hole is so big so you can fit you hand/arm down in there to get at it. The pump and regulator itself would fit in a smaller hole.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts