Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gls on 2/26/2003 7:29:20 AM

morrisond.
I can say it again, but I don't know if it will be believable to everyone this time either. The 2004 F-7 is in NO way detuned from the 2003 model. It is in fact at least the same power, with calibration improvements to cold drivaway, clutching, and many other areas.
The carb model is very close to the EFI. Because of the 40mm carbs versus the 46mm throttle bodies, the F-7 carb version has slightly less H/P. EFI is still 137-139, the carb version is 135-137. Hope that helps you.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
any info on the "calibration improvements" in more detail ?? It would be nice to do these improvments to my 2003 F7.

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
He can't lie either there got snow. I would not worry about it unless you ride the competition. It was never a motor issue anyway. But that might be a bit above your level of understanding!

·
Registered
997 Posts
I realy like my F7 , BUT if I order a new one I will probably get the cab version. I know how to tune it and it will Not have a bog. I will take all the goodies and engine mods off of my 03 F7 and put them on a 04 and add D&D single pipe..............

1 - 6 of 6 Posts