Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was riding the other day and my f7 keeps bogging out like we will be going 30 and i will hit it and it will just bog down and then pick itself right back up its always warm this happens all day not just when cold it almost trows me over handle bars sometimes any suggestions on what to do ??

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Punk same thing was happening to me today on the lake, I checked the smart valves and sure enough the rear one was stuck shut (After update) I think when I hit the throttle the small amout of fuel that was in it when to the rear of the tank and starved the motor of fuel.

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Its probably the throttle monitor switch. I'll send you an email to tell you how to fix it. Go grab your throttle lever and see its abnormally loose. There is either too much slack in the cable or you broke the same piece I did on mine. Feels like it runs out of fuel for a split second, doesn't it?

·
Registered
745 Posts
if you were riding in powder your air filter could be clogged with snow. Doesn't take long to fix. Its happened to me. Just an idea if all else fails.

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
punkrocker, if you are handy and like to work on the sled, look behind the servo motor for a light purple wire. There are two purples. Look for the lightest one. Its lavender or almost pink with a black wire with it. Disconnect that plug and see if the problem goes away. I was having the same problem with mine. Something broke in my in my throttle lever assembly amd now the lever is very loose. Its activating the safety switch in the throttle. Also tighten the cable slightly at the injector if thats too loose. It usually happened when I was going through the woods and the rough stuff. Once you disconnect that plug, you are NOT protected against the throttle bodies freezing up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts