Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are some ways that i can add more power to my 2005 f7 sno pro? it is carberated.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Get a clutch kit

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
654 Posts
Originally posted by orange F7 snopro@Sep 7 2005, 04:52 PM
where can i get that
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=864566
[/quote]

D&D has both of them. should be right around the $200 you were looking to spend. sled will be more responsive and have more top end. OOPS, didnt see that you have a carb model, still go with the keyway, jet it down 2 sizes and clutch it.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
:div20: The best thing u can get for your sled is a tempa flow since it is a carb.U never have to worry about how warm it is out or the sled running pig rich.sled run's like it is -20 out all the time...put that in and a 2* timeing key...once u get that sorted out then get into the clutch.Just do a search in all the forum's on tempa flow...alot of good result's with them.I love mine...best money i have spent on the sled..

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Originally posted by rev them up@Sep 7 2005, 05:02 PM
:div20: The best thing u can get for your sled is a tempa flow since it is a carb.U never have to worry about how warm it is out or the sled running pig rich.sled run's like it is -20 out all the time...put that in and a 2* timeing key...once u get that sorted out then get into the clutch.Just do a search in all the forum's on tempa flow...alot of good result's with them.I love mine...best money i have spent on the sled..
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=864648
[/quote]

Agree tempa flows work great.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
378 Posts
i say the best two mods for the 05 f7 are going to be the secondary mod and a clutch kit....I hear its a whole different sled once this is done......and orange f7 i have a tempa flow sittting right here that i can sell ya for $50.00 + shipping...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts