Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone put the bullseye air intake from D&D on there F7. If so could you post a pic of them installed, im thinking of getting them i just want to see a pic of them installed first.

·
Super Moderator
2,523 Posts
I did - will take a picture later and post. I installed 4 of them. Don't know if they made a difference, though (good or bad), as I haven't compared the sled before and after to a baseline.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have a snowpro f7 and [email protected] bullyeye air box mod but have not put them in yet. i am worried about the computer not knowing the more air change. don't wanna burn it down. i heard 3 horse difference but don't know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I too am interested in what the BullsEye air intake looks like. I was following one of the other threads and saw that someone had put them on their sled as a performance upgrade. I'd never heard of them before so I went to the D&D racing website, but they don't have a picture or a description of them. Can't wait to see your pictures. Also, with the increased air flow, will the install require new fuel setup?

·
Registered
562 Posts
I have the TPI (Thunder Products Inc) square shaped intakes, there are only two mounted on mine, the nice part is they have an integrated slide gate to close off the valve in powder or high snow dust conditions. These valves on my F7SP made a 2 mile per hour difference in about 450 ft on the stalker gun recording system. Mine were part of a development package by Goodwin Performance, call them if your interested.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I have the TPI also 2mp in 450' thats good i think i will put mine on didn't want to cut the air box.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Just ordered them for mine also. Call howard at Nesco "Fun for Sale". Dealership. 315-287-3140. They have them in stock and they can tell you their opinions.

·
Registered
562 Posts
hey racer x #9 do you have aftermarket reeds? or just the bullseyes to give you the 2mph?

To answer your question: I don't have aftermarket reeds, but the product is not the round bullseyes, the TPI product is square and there are only 1 per side of airbox. They have an integrated slide gate that closes them off when not needed or in powerdery conditions. The bullseyes have caps that you have to install. I don't have any long miles on the machine yet, but I will periodically update any other positive of negative issues of the intake valves.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There is a pic of them in the D&D catalog. The kit comes with 5 inserts but i think there is only room for 4. the inserts are cylindercal in shape appox. 1.5" in dia. and a couple inches long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts