Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The price on the new F6 seems high cant I get a f7 for that $7,599 U.S.. What do you think they will go for at the dealers has to be lower I would think. Just wandering.

Rich

·
Registered
720 Posts
The reason they can get those prices is because of availablitly, since it is going to be so limited, and the sled is called an '04. While they made 15,000 or so Firecats, how many F6's do you think there will be? 1000? 2000?

Of course, if they are sitting around and no one buys them the prices will go down, but I doubt if that will happen.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Ya,
Here in Wisconsin / Minnesota we have no snow. Dealers are trying to sell the F7's for 6500. How do they expect to sell the F6 for that much??? They won't till the F7's are gone.
Cat S.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The way I look at it is that we're ALL going to be in debt for the rest of our lives, espescially being involved in the great sport of snowmobiling, so I don't really see the relevance of $500,$1000,or even $1500. They're all expensive machines and I just accept the fact that I'm going to be up to my ears in hock forever so I don't really bicker too much about the difference in price between a F-5,6,7. My only point is, why buy an F-6 when an F-7 is basically the same price! I love my $8000 garage ornament, just that the wife and kids are going to have to get used to Mac and Cheese (Is it safe on small children to only eat one meal a day?) They can't shut the heat off in the winter, can they? Just Kidding!! (I let them eat two meals!) :p
Anyway it's only money, and you definately can't take it with you when you die.

Shainsaw

1 - 7 of 7 Posts