Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is Jan. 1st and I have not even started my 06 F6. Here in Wisconsin it has been a terrible winter so far. Yesterday in Milwaukee it was 50 degrees with rain. Even in Northern Wisconsin the snow has sucked!!! They say you can ride but on rocks and mud. Only 4 inches on the ground in Eagle River. So far this year I have had to cancel 2 trips to Northern Wisconsin because of the weather. Supposed to go the Jan. 13th weekend and that is not even looking good, Long range forcast is for the same type weather. I think it is TIME TO SELL THE SLEDS!!!! ATVs look real good right now. Anybody else with my frustration?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I have bled green my whole life and always will. Same goes for sledding with me. Just because the winters suck anymore doesn't mean i will ever get out of sleds. Not sure why people would want to sell out so fast. Winter is only 2 weeks old. I bet we get hammered this season yet. (I hope)! Seems to be getting worse though. And yes i feel the pain. Think snow or maybe do a raindance. Hope everyone has a happy new year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.