Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: Ha just kidding...but it does look nice...Man I wish it was a carbed version, so I could make it beat the 700.... <_<

·
Registered
772 Posts
looks like they did the same thing as doo did with there REV 650 as i like to call it..they took a bottom end of there 700 and but 600 jugs and pistons...so its really not a all new engine...but it definatley fills a nitch for all the 600 gotta have it guys....talk about a long time we have to wait before we can find out if this sled is as fast as the REV 600....many many months of bench racing haha...same HP as the REV ... they dynoed the REV at amsnow shootout at 118 hp right???

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Knowing cat....they should have taken a rev6 and tuned the new f6 to beat up on it...I hope...they usually do it that way..

·
Registered
70 Posts
I believe the REV 600 HO dyno'd at 116 hp.....should be a good race.....F6 is a tad lighter......AC did the same thing with the motor that Doo did....using big block as the base for the powerplant. Excited to see how AC is going to cram an 8 or a 9 into the Firecat chassis!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts