Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, this year I will be getting my 1st non-Polaris sled and would like any info you can give me on the F6. I looked into the Rev and Yammi but I prefer the look of the FCat. My old ride was a Pol 600 Edge X and I'm sure the Cat rides/handles better but any info you can give would be great. A friend of mine keeps saying buy a Cat and get towed home, sure hope he's full of shit.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
I think you'll enjoy it. Nowadays theres more good than evil to find in any sled. There a pretty fast sled im sure the ride will be good. Not sure about gas mileage but im sure youll love the power, not sure how snappiness will compare to the poo but keep me informed!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Both of these engines aer good. SOme will say the f6 is faster. It might be. Both good sleds. You will love the f6. Supposldy they can hang with an f7 up to 75 or soemthing.

·
Registered
12,218 Posts
Post up some details about this soon-to-be-new-ride of yours, and i'm sure you'll get some opinions. diff years/packages make a difference...
congrats and welcome to the family :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Originally posted by 600prox03@Oct 12 2005, 08:55 AM
Both of these engines aer good. SOme will say the f6 is faster. It might be. Both good sleds. You will love the f6.  Supposldy they can hang with an f7 up to 75 or soemthing.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=924094
[/quote]
I can vouch for this. I have the F6 and my husband ahs the F7. I an a sled length or two ahead till 70-75 then he walks right by me. I love the pull I get from mine. And I don't get throttle thumb by the end of the day cuz the trhottle is easy!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Ive had great luck with mine and really like it.....ive beat every other 600 i have raced and its very peppy that suzuki laydown is the way to go....its also a fun sled to ride u can ride comfortably in many postions and be happy!!! i think you will love it!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
A 600 that does 110 and beats all other 700's(other than the F7) and boot stomps other 600's. You cant beat the F6 or F7 !!!!

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Originally posted by F7 Racer@Oct 12 2005, 11:56 AM
A 600 that does 110 and beats all other 700's(other than the F7) and boot stomps other 600's. You cant beat the F6 or F7 !!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=924397
[/quote]

Yes F7racer and I know a great set up for an 05 F6.
The F6 set up right can beat a none well set up F7 and will smoke any other 600.

·
Registered
127 Posts
i don't no about u guys but i tihnk the f6 is a weapon u can pretty much go anywhere with it hanldes great lot of power great overall sled i tihnk

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
u will love this sled, it handles great and rides very nice, the power is unbelievable and very responsive, it's easy to throw around and get reasonable milage(12-16)the 05 and up standard models handle the best due to their chassis being lowered a few inches(go with the sno pro if u ride aggressive)good luck and u will love it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts