Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jus wondering what setup yall usin and the top end speed you get??? i get around 90-100 mph...my speedo must be broken :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Instead of telling us over and over that it's broken...fix the damn thing. It's under warranty. Not trying to be an ass, but jeez. This is the 4th time you've posted that!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the dealer here sucks...not reliable....no other dealer except outta town...

·
Registered
11 Posts
90 to 100 huh how fast do you think a 500 should go? :wacko: if you have the 1 3/8 track you are hallin but if its the 1" you should see over 100 i would say, you should check your speedo against a gps and then try a older anolog sled that would display a 100 mph and your gps would probably say around 90 mph.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Got 91 MPH on the gauge Saturday on Crystal Lake in Harrison, ME. Hardpack, 10 deg., F5 Sno-Pro with 102 studs. Stock clutching. Even with this as a top speed I'm ecstatic about the sled. Didn't want a lake rocket/Didn't get a lake rocket. But it's like a slot car on the trails......

·
Registered
41 Posts
a few days ago my brother ran our f5 out on the lake and he said the digital speedo read 115 and today he raced a couple of machines and he said he hit 102....the two other sleds were xc 600..clutching, reeds, pipes...fully moded...and also a Edge X 600 with clutching also and a silencer...they beat him first couple runs then he beat them third and fourth race...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts