Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a dual exhaust system on my f5 because it is so slow.. i dont care if it will do freakin 10000000 mph!!! i want o-60 wheelie pulling rippin power! When are they coming out with a set of dual expansion chambers for this thing and how many hp do you think it will add? and what is the cost? thanks

·
Registered
593 Posts
FOR ABOUYT 1000 DOLLARS YOU COULD GET ANOTHER 35+ HORSEPOWER, BUT TIS TO LATE YOU SHOULD OF BOUGHT THE F7, JUST KIDDING. D&D BIG BORE KIT

·
Registered
86 Posts
I agree twin pipes on a small twin won't get you any more low end probably the opposite. Wan't more grunt you need to add cc's. I will have a f5-720 in a week and will let you know how it runs.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does that kit come with the twin pipes? So your saying for around $1000 i could have more power than on an f7? How much reliability would i lose?

·
Registered
593 Posts
you couldn't make the power of a 7f on a f5 for 3000 or less, with twin pipes and all the bullshit youcould get 110hp, but it would be very peeky and hard to clutch, you need to enjoy your sled this year and get the f7 next year

·
Registered
84 Posts
I agree with Fireball,
For the money it would cost just to make an F5 run with a stock F7 it would be cheaper to buy a new F7.
Just my .02

1 - 7 of 7 Posts