Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p Ive heard good things about the firecats and it looks great. I rode polaris for years and since they haven't made changes,---im a cat owner---

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was saying i bought a F5 to be in the 0-500 cc crosscountry races and that there is more money to be won in this class.

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
I put 220 miles on my f5 last weekend in the u.p.-honestly,didnt get on any lakes,fastest trail i had it going 85 no problem-plain and simple this thing rocks-raced a 2002 mxz 600 three times and had a three sled length on him after 60 and pulling away-ive had my 2001 zr500apv up to 100-102 on speedo,i dont see no reason why this shouldnt do a little more-theres no comparing a firecat to a polaris-i wouldnt waste my time with a 500xcsp-i do however want to race a 600xcsp to see how it will do-looks like i might have too wait a while-40s all week-this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
next year send that motor over t o black magic and it will return as a760 stroker motor 166 h.p., then you can fool some f-7 guys. till the hood comes up!!
that is my plan for my 02 sno-pro motor as soon as i get the dough

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
For me I love cats 500 sled-ive owned everyone since 98-there zr500s are just as fast as there zr600s-600s maybe 5mph faster on top end-ive never had a cylinder apart and i average 3000 miles a year,more if we could get some damn snow in wisconsin.Any ways all i do is some jetting,maybe some clutch work and im done-personally i think cats 500 is there most reliable sled period!!!!Dont here of any f5s breaking down.In all honestly i hate lake riding-it bores me,so personally i dont need to go 120 on a sled-just my two cents-scott

1 - 20 of 32 Posts