Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a Blizzard here over the weekend. LOTS of powder! Went riding sunday afternoon when it cleared up. My F5 held it own in the powder, A lot better than I expected with the skinny track. Then I went down on to the sea ice to check top speed. Theres was about 6" of powder on the trail so I was only going about 80MPH at 8380RPM. I'll have to check topspeed again when the snow gets harder. On a different note I was doing some speed runs on a small lake, the speedo only said 72MPH at 8700-8900RPM. I figured something was wrong so I went home to let my sled cool down. Anyone know what coul've happened there?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Could be track slipage affecting your RPM/MPh.

Kevin

·
Registered
276 Posts
Was your intake filled with snow. That would slow you done, but I would also think it would lower your rpms quite abit.

·
Registered
485 Posts
:blink: Watch that air force induction in the powder. When the snow comes over the hood that scoop arangement packs the intake screen solid :wacko:

·
Registered
41 Posts
we just bought a firecat 500 and it came with a coolant leak....the anti-freeze was pourin from the bottom of the tub. This really sucks because i wanna RIDE!.....what could be the prob. here???? <_<

·
Registered
41 Posts
our AC dealer sucks A--........we tried to take it back and they just blew us off so were takin it to a repair shop........hopefully they will fix it :angry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts