Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Look on the jetting chart decal on the front of the fuel tank....it's all right there!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
are you talking the jets or the air fuel adjustment screws I have all the info jotted down for the 03 f-5 the most effitient set up that I have gotten from tuners on here over the years so just let me know what you need!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are you talking the jets or the air fuel adjustment screws I have all the info jotted down for the 03 f-5 the most effitient set up that I have gotten from tuners on here over the years so just let me know what you need![/b]

anything and everything would be appreciated. jets air /fuel screws.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Fuel screws 1 full turn out, Air screws 1 1/2 full turns out (from all the way in) I'm running 350 main jets good for temps like -5 or so if your riding any colder then that run 360's and I leaned out my oil pump to with this set up, I have a good clutch setup for this sled also if you have any clutch parts lying around......pretty sure you can run 340 mains safley if you always ride like 10 deg fer or above.

·
Registered
203 Posts
What jets come stock in these 500's. I gotta play with my jetting too. Seems terrible on fuel and oil right now. And loads up a bit when cruisin around.

How tricky is it to get it right when messing with the oil pump. I don't think i even know where the oil pump is.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
temps are usually above 0 fer but can go below sometimes during the winter if we get a real cold spell. right now there around 20 30 deg fer, i was thinking of getting an ods kit but i want to get it running good first. what is your clutching idea

·
Registered
647 Posts
Look on the jetting chart decal on the front of the fuel tank....it's all right there!![/b]
Does your sled have the decal???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts