Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;) ...Well I've heard lots of people talking about the cans for the F7's in this forum...but I really havent seen much on F5 cans. :huh: ..What I'm looking for is a nice loud can...no worries I'm riding where no one will really care...so basically it can be as loud as I want it. :D ...I dont really wanna spend the money for the pipes and can..alil too much :( ..juss want a nice can for now...maybe next year or the year after I'll upgrade and get the pipes....but if anyone could fill me in on where I can get the loud can for my F5 that would be awesome... :p

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I have an MBRP for my ZR 600 efi, it is the race version, and it is loud when you hit the throttle and has a nice mellow rumble when at idle.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
MBRP will be releasing the can for the F5 in about three weeks,if your not already on the list for B/o,you may have to wait a month ar so.Black Magic sells the R/T canister.It supposedly weighs 7 lbs less,and has a mild rumble to it,but probably not the LOAD your after.Also check with D&D they may have one soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts