Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
I fitted the mirrors off my wifes 06 sabrecat to the windshield, seems they will fit well. The ones they suggested for inside mount suck, can't see past my arms. Anyone else have any suggestions for mirrors? (again, I have a wife so I need them!)[/b]
I would suggest you just buy a mirror that goes on your glove. Left hand. Works great and is a hell of a lot cheaper than the ones that mount on the sled. I have been using the glove one for the past 5 years and it is all you will ever need.

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
I fitted the mirrors off my wifes 06 sabrecat to the windshield, seems they will fit well. The ones they suggested for inside mount suck, can't see past my arms. Anyone else have any suggestions for mirrors? (again, I have a wife so I need them!)[/b]

I put those on yesterday they seem ok, I'll get photos later this week.

·
Registered
91 Posts
can you post a pic of how the mirrors look? I bought my wife a 07 F5LXR and she is used to mirrors, so maybe I can save the headache of mounting the wrong ones (07 mirrors instead of Sabercat)
Thanks,
Craig

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
can you post a pic of how the mirrors look? I bought my wife a 07 F5LXR and she is used to mirrors, so maybe I can save the headache of mounting the wrong ones (07 mirrors instead of Sabercat)
Thanks,
Craig[/b]
The mirrors haven't changed. I put the same ones I had on my firecat. Tried to upload a pic, but it tells me I need to resize down to 300K max.?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts