Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to hear some honest reports on all three engine sizes as far as what everybody is getting for miles per gallon. Particulary interested in the 600cc engine. I am definitely going to buy an 04 something and am very interested in which sled is the most economic. Top end speed is not that important to me. Right now I am leaning towards a Sabercat. Thanks in advance everybody.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
F7 Sno Pro, consistent 16 mpg
Lowest was about 13, highest of almost 19
Canadian gallon though(4.54 liters)

·
Registered
81 Posts
F7 SnoPro and i get from 11 to 14 mpg with my baby...God I love this Sled.. only prob i have is a small leak in upper chaincase bearing seal like rob but no biggie...

·
Registered
206 Posts
The couple times I measured I was getting between 14 and 15 mpg. F7 Sno-Pro, all kinds of riding but mostly trails and fire service roads. :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Given er hard on loose snow, I get about 12 mpg on my F5 std. On a good hard pack or if I'm just laying back cruising, i've gotten up to 16 mpg.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Consistent 15 mpg, but have seen as high as 17.5 mpg on excellent
trails at a reasonable speed/rpm. I have a standard suspenison.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
F7 Standard-always ridden hard. Consistently between 12-13 mpg. I always have the most gas left of anyone in my group. (Not counting other F7's)

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
F 5s-360 main jets in both-Mine around 11 to 12 mpg-Wifes around 13,sometimes 14-pretty happy with oil and gas-oil lights blinking around 150 on average-60-1 average oil ratio

1 - 19 of 19 Posts