Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY GUYS, OK HERE WE GO LAST FALL I PUT THE SLED IN THE GARAGE. I NOTICE A OIL LEAK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SLED AT BULK HEAD AND TUNNEL. I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OIL SENDER BUT THE OIL IS PAST THE SENDER. I FIRED IT UP YESTERDAY TODAY I GO OUT THERE,OIL ALL OVER THE PLACE, I CANT SEE WHERE ITS COMMING FROM WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK ITS GONNING BACK TO THE DEALER, IM PISSED ANY HELP T BONE

·
Registered
284 Posts
your oil container has a crack in it, I had the same problem with my 04 f7.

·
Registered
284 Posts
my dealer did it and said it was a pain in the ass

·
Registered
654 Posts
Originally posted by F 7 SPANKING@Oct 15 2005, 06:07 PM
HEY GUYS, OK HERE WE GO LAST FALL I PUT THE SLED IN THE GARAGE. I NOTICE A OIL LEAK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SLED AT BULK HEAD AND TUNNEL. I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OIL SENDER BUT THE OIL IS PAST THE SENDER. I FIRED IT UP YESTERDAY TODAY I GO OUT THERE,OIL ALL OVER THE PLACE, I CANT SEE WHERE ITS COMMING FROM  WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK ITS GONNING BACK TO THE DEALER, IM PISSED ANY HELP  T BONE
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=931857
[/quote]

can you degrease the engine area and then maybe post a pic of where its coming from, Your going to get a lot of guesses, a picture may help narrow it down. reservoir shouldnt be too hard to change out.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
mine leaks bad but i leave it alone and keep adding, runs fine, was running mine today and it was leaking in between the y-pipe and the pipe.....

·
Banned
14,035 Posts
if its a big enough leak to cause a puddle on the floor, you should be able to put your finger in the puddle and tell if its injection oil, or chain case oil. if its injection oil you will probabally have to replace your tank, which means you have to remove the seat and gas tank.

Krom

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
If there is enough oil on the floor to notice, there should be a trail of where it is coming from. Why not haul the belly pan off and have a look?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts