Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CHILKAT LAKE ...HAINES ALASKA SAT 15 ....FIRST ONE RACED WAS A 136 INCH T-CAT..F7 NO STUDS TCAT NO STUDS 1000FT.F7 WINS...NEXT 800 REV SAME SAME F7 WINS...AND SO ON...LAST TWO UP ....NEW VIPER WITH PICS F7 WINS....LAST ONE WAS A YOUNG KID ON A 600 PRO X.KID WEIGHS MAYBE 100 LBS...DAD TOLD HIM TO GIVE IT HELL...HE DID BUT I JUST COULDNT LET HIM WIN ....ALL UPDATES DONE EXCEPT OIL PUMP...ADDED OIL...THE CONDITIONS WERE PERFECT..F7 HAULED ASS ALL DAY..YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS BUT I GOT TO 115 ON THE F7..ITS A SNO PRO...MY ETRAX SAID 114.9....DID ANOTHER RUN ON SAME SPOT BLEW A BELT AFTER 110 SOMEWHERE CALLED IT A DAY....THE BELT RIPPED THE GAURD RIGHT OFF...PULLED THE BOLT RIGHT THRU THE BELLY PAN...ADDED WASHER AND HAD A FEW COLD ONES...THE TCAT GUY SAID HE WILL BE BACK FOR ME...HE WAS CATCHING ME PRETTY FAST..BUT THE F7 PULLS VERY GOOD...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Tell the T-cat guy that he still has 300 more CC's, so even if he barely beats you, he still has to sleep with the fact his sled can barely beat a 700. :rolleyes:

After coming off a 01 T-cat, I can think of a lot of ways to piss these guys off.

·
Registered
485 Posts
:D I can believe that speed, seen 116 mph on mine, also seen 93 mph top end , it all depends on the conditions.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TEMP WAS IN THE LOW 20'S....LESS THAN 500 MILES BUT GETTING CLOSE....TEN INCHES OF ICE AND ABOUT TWO INCHES GOOD SNOW ON TOP MAYBE A LITTLE MORE...HAD EXTRA OIL IN TANK ..LOOKS LIKE I COULD ADJUST THE OIL PUMP FROM ON TOP OF THE MOTOR...TAKE EXHAUST OFF AND HAVE A LOOK...THE TOP IS THE ONLY PART THAT HAS THREADS.HAVE TO PUT IN THE SHOP AND SEE...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts