Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally got to square off against a 800 doo today.they were a rev800,02 mxz800 and 97mach z.we ran on drag strip our local club holds races on.first run i spanked all three,not even close.2nd run the rev rider let his buddy run me with the rev.owner weighs approx.220 like me,his buddy 180 at best.guess what? beat the rev worse the 2nd time.they didn't want to run anymore after that,wonder why!!! lol.

S

·
0 Posts
I know it's only DAY 2 with my new F7, but we were out today on a local lake and a 800 rev spanked everything... including a strong running new ZR900... not even close!

he had 'heel clickers'? ??

I'm putting the Thundercat helix in mine this week and we'll see.. I also think these stock 19-40 gears are killing our midrange.

170 studs up the middle, all updates completed - 3 days old

We should get a 50lb ICE TUNNEL BUILD UP handicap! I have to ice pick mine off just to keep my feet from freezing!!! :0(

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Spenc2U-were you distance racing? I can't believe a REV 8 will keep up with a F7 on a long run. Raced my buddies REV 6 today and it was no contest. He tops out at 105 on his speedo which turns out to be about 98 on my speedo. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts