Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 F7 and the check engine light is on the sled was running fine then it started to stumble on the bottom end and it got worse then i was riding it and it almost seems likes its cutting out and the check engine light came on it will idel fine but it will not get over about 5000 Rpms and it runs like shit to try to get it to rev up. the light is not flashing at all its just on plug wires good EFI clean injector wires arent loose or anything like that servo motor works so ????? Today I pulled the head off the o rings in the head are fine but for some reason its not cooling properly and its acting like a huge air buble in the system I added coolant it seem to run worse then the light statred to flash and stay on so ???????

·
Premium Member
7,731 Posts
I have a 2003 F7 and the check engine light is on the sled was running fine then it started to stumble on the bottom end and it got worse then i was riding it and it almost seems likes its cutting out and the check engine light came on it will idel fine but it will not get over about 5000 Rpms and it runs like shit to try to get it to rev up. the light is not flashing at all its just on plug wires good EFI clean injector wires arent loose or anything like that servo motor works so ????? Today I pulled the head off the o rings in the head are fine but for some reason its not cooling properly and its acting like a huge air buble in the system I added coolant it seem to run worse then the light statred to flash and stay on so ???????[/b]
it seams to me that the base gasket is letting coolant in the cylinder

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it seams to me that the base gasket is letting coolant in the cylinder[/b]
You think so ? I guess I can Pull the jugs and check that to tomorrow I will post the results of what I find Hope its that Cuz I Wanna Go Ripping BBBBRRRRAAAAPPPPP!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts