Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys installed v-force 3's on an f-5 ? If so what works the best for jetting and carb set-ups? Is there much of a performance increase? I just sprung for a set of them, and have been leary about reeds in the past as far as perfomance gains, so I was just kind of wondering what to expect, and how to set the carbs with them. Also, is there any Rpm increase, or more of a crispiness feeling to the sled like claimed. Thanks for any input on this subject.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hermanator2,

Let us know what you find. I have been thinking about reeds. I would like to know if it is enough of an increase for the money. I have 360's in now. I would have to go back up to 380 or does it depend on what elevation I am at?

·
Registered
437 Posts
The guy at the store told me the reeds will make the sled over all feel less boggy, and he was not saying this so i would buy them he was just telling me that as a friend.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by Hermanator2@Feb 13 2003, 03:22 PM
I changed helix and put the vforce3's in.. i could not tell, but i only rode a few miles.... helix didn't help any...i wasn't getting the rpms i was before...
What degree helix did you try...53/51?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts