Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK well first off, My dad let me ride his f7 for about 100 miles so i have a good feel for the snowmobile. But the one thing that makes me love it so much is that it has crazy low-high end power. Im not one to race on lakes so the high end power doesnt mean as much to me but more low end. But next year my dad said i could get an f5 if i wanted to but i dont want to be disappointed in the power. Will the f5 have as much low end power, as the f7. Lets just say how long can the f5 keep up with the 7 thanks.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I have an F5sp and have ridden an F7sp.These machines deliver there power differently to the ground.The F7 has got considerably more pull than the 5 from top to bottom,it should,its got 30+horse on the 5.I am however not all disappointed in the power delivery of the 5,very smooth,much more of a rever than the 7,and has quite the nice midrange hit,pulls strong from 15-85mph or so, definitely won't hang with the 7 in the long run,but on the trails you wont have a problem keeping up with him, as long as your capable!Go to the dealer and try one out,I dont know what your riding now,but if its 600cc or under you wont be dissapointed in the F5. :D :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a z570 hehe, i just love how if i see these little "humps" in the ground that all i need to do is give it gas and the whole sled (the f7) comes flying up in the air, so from what you posted im guessing that the f5 will also?

·
Registered
340 Posts
No it wont have the same power as a F7 BUT it still rocks for a 500. I ride with several buddies on 800's and the only time they outrun me on the trails is on real long straight aways.

You may be spoiled by riding a F7 first but try a F5- I doubt you will be disappointed. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts