Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of buying an ez ryde suspension for my dragon RMK. I want to know what the guy's that are running it think of it.Thanks in advance

·
Registered
17,180 Posts
More info on the ez-ryde over at the snowest forum..

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've read pages of post's over ther on this skid. Was hoping action figure joe would chime in with his thoughts on it .I think he has one on his sled.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I absolutely love this skid. It's amazing how it makes trail chatter disappear, eats huge g-outs, and makes a long-tracked sled feel like a trail monster. Where it REALLY blows me away though is in the bottomless powder. Where other skids trench and get buried, the EZ Ryde just planes up on top of the snow and shines. It's amazing how nice it is for climbing. My only beefs with it are a front shock eyelet that worked its way loose, and you have to run your track mucho tight to keep from ratcheting. Other than those two things, I would say it's the closest thing to skidframe perfection I've ever tried. I replaced the Walker Air front shocks with Carl's Cycle Zero Pros this year and they're a perfect complement to the EZ Ryde. Finest riding snowmobile I've ever been on, including some very well-tuned Position Sensitive Edges, M10s...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts