Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAS ANY ONE USED THEM, HOW DO THEY HOLD UP, ANY INPUT WOULD BE NICE, WHAT LENGTH FOR THE SNOPRO 1.4 OR THE 1.52

·
Administrator
20,826 Posts
I put them on my standard track just before X-mas. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to ride it much since then due to lack of snow. I was up on Mille Lacs (MN) last weekend, which was pretty much glare ice. I was able to hook up pretty well though, and didn't see any problems with them. I think they're a good choice, and will hold up just as well as anything else. Unless of course you want to drop the mother load on Gold Diggers, etc.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
don't waste the money....I got 400 miles out of them.

spend the extra money on something good (roetin), have 500 miles on mine
in not the best conditions and they look like new.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My buddy has the Extremes in his ZR800, and has not bent one or lost one tip in two seasons. They are fine. Get them.

·
Administrator
20,826 Posts
And for what it's worth fireball...

My buddy who helped me put them in has been installing studs over the past few years. When we opened the box to put these in he made the comment that these studs (Extreme Max) look just as good, if not better, as the Woody's and Stud Boys he has been putting in. I've heard more good news than bad news about them. And on top of that, can any of the other manufacturers offer you a 2 year, bend/break warranty?

·
Registered
831 Posts
ran extremes on zr 600 for 3000 miles no problems. also have them in my wifes zl 600, same thing. dealer talked me into redtips for my F7 only 550 miles ,so far so good.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
B) have 144 in my 02 zr 500 with 1500 miles and none bent.some tips gone but havent broke or bent one. the only thing that bends or breaks studs is the guy pushing the go lever when he sdouldnt be. i.e. on rocks and over tree roots etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts