Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what would cause the servo on my f5 not to work? It will self clean 3 times at initial startup that is after i touch the throttle but will not actuate the valve at 7200rpm as it is supposed to.

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Another guy had this problem-should cycle only once on startup-in the performance manual it says if yours cycles three times,something to do with low volts or amps???anyways he took his to dealer-BAD SERVO MOTOR-take it to your dealer-scott

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Talk to catsazz-he had this problem-scott

·
Registered
798 Posts
Yup I'm the one with the same problem. If the servo cycles 3 times after start up you definitley have a problem :eek: . Mine turned out to be a bad servo, It opened at the wrong times, only cycled half way and would stay half cycled at other times, While my dealer was running it on a stand he said the servo opened half way one time and one cable fell out.. They replaced the servo and now it only cycles once at start up, cables are staying on and my little F5 is a freakin screamer again... :D for a little 500 this sled is a blast!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. ill let my dealer know. Mine used to cycle once and now its cycling 3 times. Be glad to get this thing figured out. It has been an intermintant thing for about a month and a half. Kinda pissing me off cause when i would bring it to the dealer it would work fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts