Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled my cables off last night to find that one of the them was sticking. It appears that black oil is working its way up the inside of the cables and when its very cold turns into syrup. Going to do my best to clean up but i really dont want to do this every 500 miles. Have been having a problem with this thing running right when its real cold and hopefully i've discovered why. My dealer has looked into the running problem a couple of times but has not come up with anything. My dealer thinks im crazy, but when he tried it, it had been in his warm garage overnight. I've been very patient with this sled but its running very thin. Anyone know what i can do to resolve my cables from filling up with oil again.

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Ive been posting this subject for the last couple weeks-posted my weekend observation yesterday-thats why the cables are coming off-freezing when cold and slacking up-once engine is warm everything is fine-want a fix-tell cat to put the vent tubes back on so crap ends up on the trail instead of coming out your cables-scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts