Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Castrol Super Clean will take it right off. Spray it on all the green/red (except hood) and wipe off. You will be amazed how well it works. Just use gloves as it will do the same to your hands.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I take a bucket of hot water and squirt some vim on a scrub brush and spray the exaughst stains with simple green and it comes off no problem!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Snow

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by green team7@Jan 30 2003, 09:57 PM
Castrol Super Clean will take it right off. Spray it on all the green/red (except hood) and wipe off. You will be amazed how well it works. Just use gloves as it will do the same to your hands.
Same here. Must be a truck thing. Works well though. I have also tried simple green too and I think it is about the same.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Bad Dodge, nice looking truck. How many inches in the air is it? I am a Ford guy myself, but still love lifted trucks regardless of make.

·
Registered
143 Posts
11.5 with 38" Groung Haugs. Same here all most all lifted trucks look cool! B)

My other truck is a Ford. Don't tell. :ph34r:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Originally posted by green team7@Jan 30 2003, 09:57 PM
Ditto... exactly what he said! -- Roy

·
Registered
562 Posts
Challanger Parts Cleaner, bio-degradeable, USDA approved, I'm a distributor for the product (part time business)

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by ZREFIrider@Jan 31 2003, 03:13 PM
the orange pumice hand cleaner.
Damn.... I just stopped at Fleet Farm and bough a gallon of Permatex orange hand cleaner and couldn't decide on if I should get the hand hand cleaner with 'pumice' or 'aloe vera". I got the stuff with the aloe vera and I just wen't out to the garage to give it a try and it doesn't work on the bellypan very well...... :angry:
-John

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by LUVMYF7@Jan 31 2003, 07:32 PM
Carb cleaner, spray it on a rag then wipe it off. ;)
I have used brake cleaner in the past. Carb. cleaner seems to be a bit too strongand I think will distort/deform/take away from the texture of plastic.....

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Careful with the carb cleaner on the stickers. If this stuff is strong enough to pull paint off a car I would guess the graphics on the stickers will be no contest...unless you like white stickers!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
I will tell you.....The CAT CLEANER....works awesome...I thought it would be a gimmick...but hell it works...

·
Registered
580 Posts
I have used OOPS and brake cleaner, both work, I spray the engine down with brake cleaner to remove some of the exhaust residue that seems to leak out of the doughnut once in awhile..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts