Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Just a note to anyone travelling to Northern Ontario.
7 of us were recently on Holidays in Hearst and Cochrane Ontatio when my F 7 broke a suspension spring after being stored inside overnight at the Companion Inn in Hearst Ontario.
I immediatly went to the front dest and phoned the local dealer . Before I made it back to the storage shed ( a 1 mim. walk ) theyu already had 2 guys there with a pick up truck and the machine loaded. They told me to wait were I was and they would be back in an Hour and they were machine was fixed of course. Just after getting under way a Doo Doo in our group blew a Piston The F 7 towed it back to Hearst . The Doo got fixed that afternoon.
I called the Cat dealer to see if they could do the recent update for the Oil pump on 2 machines in our group and the were also done that after noon.

Hats off to the great service .

Thanks to the Hearst Arctic Cat Dealer for a Job well done

·
Registered
92 Posts
Had similar experience 2 years ago in Hearst. While we were on a trip one of the guys had his power valves stick shut. They pulled it right into the shop and got us on the road again in a couple of hours. Great guys and excellent service. :D

S

·
0 Posts
You don't see that kind of service often. Hope your trip was a good experience.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I bet their sevice is much better than this northern ontario dealer. bigway motorsports formally bigway boat sales in timmins, is not good for serice at all. Next cat i buy will not be from them.

·
Registered
485 Posts
:rolleyes: Had good luck with Arnies cat house in Novar Ont. this winter also. It's great to get looked after properly when on a trip, really saves day !! Took my f7 back to my own dealer this week for a 4000 mile check over . The maintenance and parts list is long but not unexpected. Sled wasn't finished for the trip I had planned this past weekend, parts not in yet. He gave me a zl 800 to ride for the trip. What a guy, saved the weekend for me anyhow. Mguires sales , Stoney Point Ont.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts