Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a blast this evening. Went for a fun ride with my oldest son and 3 nephews to a goose hunting place 12 miles out of town, by the frozen ocean. The ocean ice is so grippy lol. Did not spin out on glare ice as the top is melting.
Went and set up my nephews camp, where he will spend the weekend in a tent, and goose hunt during the day. Had to stop every 7 to 10 minutes to cool off. Forgot to mention that day light is 24 hours now and we do these trips anytime of the day. Sometimes get back 4 or 5 am.
Cloud Sky Land vehicle Snowmobile Vehicle
Sky Cloud Snowmobile Vehicle Snow

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,047 Posts
On the ocean till June. The land has no more snow. So we just use the coasts to travel to camping/hunting/fishing places.
You are KILLING me!

How long does the snow cover last on top of the ocean ice?

Reminds me of riding in some parts of Idaho southwest of Island Park, and seeing the signs on the forest trails, letting you know they are closed to snowmobiling after JUNE 1.

Makes you want to play hooky from work, until then.

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
You are KILLING me!

Reminds me of riding in some parts of Idaho southwest of Island Park, and seeing the signs on the forest trails, letting you know they are closed to snowmobiling after JUNE 1.

I dont know if youve seen it but Burandt does a guided trip to chile in july.It would be freaking awesome but its not cheap.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are KILLING me!

It melts into water puddles, which is really nice for engine cooling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts