Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new GPS for Christmas so I am selling everything BUT the GPS. The GPS is a little touchy and sometimes you have to smake the screen to get it to function at start up.

All items are in excellent condition

Handlebar Mount $10.00
DC Power Cord $15.00
Case $7.00

[attachment=406784:pC310008.JPG]

[attachment=406785:pC310009.JPG]

All for $35 shipped in US.

Shipping in the US is $5.00

These will work on MANY Etrex Garmin models so check to see before you buy. I know the case will not work on the color Etrex.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Do you still have the mount and case?

I have the garmen etrex vista, do you know if that will fit? Where do I get the power cord?

Paul

·
Registered
687 Posts
I talked with you before,

I was wanting to bye some of your products. I was wondering if there was something we could work out. I live in the ann arbor area and often travel around novi and st. clair shores.

What is the normal shipping time on an oreder online to michigan??

Would it save time and money if I could just come and pick items up??

If it is a problem just let me know, I really look forward in trying some of your products out.

Thanks,

Paul

p.s. I am looking to buy some gifts for my friends too

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you still have the mount and case?

I have the garmen etrex vista, do you know if that will fit? Where do I get the power cord? You should be able to get the cord at Jays Sporting Goods, Wal-Mart or a local sporting goods shop.

Paul[/b]
I do still have the case and the mount as long as you don't have the Vista Color it will work.

I talked with you before,

I was wanting to bye some of your products. I was wondering if there was something we could work out. I live in the ann arbor area and often travel around novi and st. clair shores.

What is the normal shipping time on an oreder online to michigan??

Would it save time and money if I could just come and pick items up??

If it is a problem just let me know, I really look forward in trying some of your products out.

Thanks,

Paul

p.s. I am looking to buy some gifts for my friends too[/b]
PM me with what you are looking to buy and I'll let you know the time frame in which you can expect to get them.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Do you know why the mount won't work with the Etrex Legend C? Do the color GPS's mount differently than the B&W GPS's?

Thanks,
Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts