Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah the grass drags were cancealed and there isnt going to be a rain check date because of the upcoming races that the teams have to go to and they would have to rent the feilds and the tents and everything again and they didnt make enouhgt profit this weekend to chance losing out again.I went saturday and sunday( had too my family had a display) and there was still alot of people sticking it out and not even being bothered by the rain. Sauturday it was driving rain and there was still huge crouds walking aroung in the mud. The parking lots were wicked bad mud up to the doors in most places and the camping area nobody could get out it was terrible. It was kinda funny thought because we had our stuff in trailers and when we packed up and left we got stuck at the end of the line and when we got to were the mudhole was my dad just laid on it and our whole truck had a new apint jod and the trailer was brown were thefront v's it was pretty funny. :doh: it was bad and if you went hope you had a good time because i didnt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts