Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Temp here in vermont champlain valley is 56 degres. I'm all done for the season. 1,300 miles on 2 f-5's Red pat. & Black saber cat. The Pat. ate the snow flap, one belt and has a chain case leak. plus one set of plugs because the oil was to rich from the start. Saber cat has new belt,set of plugs for the same reason as above. chain case leak and bad servo motor we think. belts were covered by dealer. Two pull cord updates by us using the 99 t-cat tube in the upside down position. Made our own snow flap fix to. Again this is my first cat and first new sled. I wanted to take this time to thank everybody for making my season a great one because of all your help. And most of all Thank Rob for this web page. I look forward to seeing everyone again when we take them off the moth balls for next season. Or should I say not. I hope everyone gets off to a great start next season with less issues. thanks Jeff :D :D

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
yes i think im done also !! 75 here in iowa just took the street rod out for a spin ... windows open on the house . just hard to believe it's over .. i would like to thank rob and everyone else on this site for all the great info on the firecats. i got 1350 miles with only a blowen belt just hoping next winter after my warranty runs out it dosen't go BOOM !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
damn,my winter never came this year,,,

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Wow! Who said winter was over? Are there many Cats in Canada, or does Ski-Doo pretty much rule? Hmm, I've still got 2 weeks of vacation time left...think my wife will mind? :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts