Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it was a great winter riding season unfortunately cut too short with the warm temps we've received over the past week. I can't believe how fast the snow melted here in Upstate New York and up north. I was riding last Sunday at Tug Hill and the temp was in the 60's! I fell short of my mileage goal of 3000 miles (actual mileage is 2645) but I know I could have reached it in a couple more weekends.
Maybe we'll get one more storm!!! Ya never know!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
3186 miles. Was hoping to hit 3500. Been sick all week and missed some riding on Tug Hill. Maybe try to sneak one last ride in tomorrow.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My first season with the F-7 and 3108 miles. Thank you Mr. Winter...
around 2000 of the miles were up in Canada, the balance in New York.
Hope we get another season like this next year.
Blew a belt at 105mph @ 2400 miles, fouled a plug @ 2500miles, the sled was very reliable and great fun to ride. :p

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
2525 miles here in Fulton Co. NY. Most right from home. It was indeed a great winter-the last ride of the season is always kind of bittersweet-I could go for one more storm myself.

·
Registered
606 Posts
1900 miles. About 600 on Tug Hill, the rest in Schuyler County. Rode Tug Hill last weekend from Fireballs LOdge outside of Redfield. Ride to Stillwater on sat was awesome except for thin spot in Brantingham. Rode to breakfast Sun am in Osceola and put the 7 away for the season.

·
Registered
602 Posts
2000 miles. 1400 in Quebec, 600 in the Northeast Kingdom. Only rode 6 times, didn't get out for the entire month of February...

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
2085 mi. no problems, not even a spark plug. Did my own updates. Hate to put it away!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts