Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put electric start on my wifes 03 F7. I have been seeing kits at a reasonable price for 04's. Does anybody know what the difference is between the two years. Can the 04 kit be made to work on an 03.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
i beet it could be done. on my dads sabercat it just goes on the back of the primary and the motor some how mounts to spin that. the only problem is that the teeth on the sprocket often go bad. on the 04's i think they have only lasted about a year for people w/ 700's that i know

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
I have a brand new one in the box with all manuals parts battery & the clutch puller. Mine is a F7 2004 the part number on the kit is 3639-508 & the puller is parts unlimited part # 28-655.
I was going to put on my f7 but the instructions scared me, I will never pull the cord enough to make up the labor & amount of beer it will take for this install.... I would list this as a half case of beer install, maybe more.
Anyhow, its complete NOTHING missing & has the puller as a bonus!
$265 shipped, Canada will be $285 shipped. I can take paypal if you or anyone else wants it....just sitting in the garage boxed up.
I bought this last month from "CatBargains" on Ebay, legit dealer that sells bulk on Ebay it seems...
PM me whoever wants it.
Chris

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a brand new one in the box with all manuals parts battery & the clutch puller. Mine is a F7 2004 the part number on the kit is 3639-508 & the puller is parts unlimited part # 28-655.
I was going to put on my f7 but the instructions scared me, I will never pull the cord enough to make up the labor & amount of beer it will take for this install.... I would list this as a half case of beer install, maybe more.
Anyhow, its complete NOTHING missing & has the puller as a bonus!
$265 shipped, Canada will be $285 shipped. I can take paypal if you or anyone else wants it....just sitting in the garage boxed up.
I bought this last month from "CatBargains" on Ebay, legit dealer that sells bulk on Ebay it seems...
PM me whoever wants it.
Chris
Do you still have this? Will it fit a 2006 Crossfire 700? Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.