Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one EFI CONTROL BOX (APC)

I would like the plan to connect the wire....

And would like exemple to increase map fuel...(lean or rich)
the position of more rich....

I own F8 EFI TWIN PIPE 2003...

exemple......

1 adjustment=?????green light=????????

2 adjustment=??????yellow light=??????

3 adjusment=???????red light=????

4 adjustment=??????????????????

thanks

please help me............

bye jo

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
What ever your trying to use that box for I any many others can honestly tell you that it doesn't work and will give you nothing but problems . The best way to set that box up is to break it in half ........ wrap each piece to a stick of dynamite ............. shove one half in the mouth of the guy that made it ........the other in the guy that sold them............. light fuse and enjoy . :fluffy:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I have one on my F-8 and it is one of the few that I know of that worked. My advise is as mentioned above go to the Boondocker Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The APC adds some fuel in the mid range at best & will not work on Twin Pipes. A single pipe is maxing the APC Box at best. So like Dave said throw it away.
Mike :div20:

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Originally posted by mdw800@Aug 31 2005, 09:52 AM
I have one on my F-8 and it is one of the few that I know of that worked. My advise is as mentioned above go to the Boondocker Box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The APC adds some fuel in the mid range at best & will not work on Twin Pipes. A single pipe is maxing the APC Box at best. So like Dave said throw it away.
Mike :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=854704
[/quote]
He's right, that box will never add enough fuel for twins. Sorry to say, but you got burned with that. Any chance of getting your money back?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Dump the APC control box & get a D&D Boondocker control box. (APC) went out of business for good reason. Get the Boondocker box. Worth every penny! I used to have the APC when I was an F8...... it was o.k. 3 years ago, but no fine tuning capabilities.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Originally posted by Nuke Laloosh@Aug 31 2005, 06:03 PM
Dump the APC control box & get a D&D Boondocker control box. (APC) went out of business for good reason. Get the Boondocker box. Worth every penny!  I used to have the APC when I was an F8...... it was o.k. 3 years ago, but no fine tuning capabilities.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=855456
[/quote]

Anyone got a baseline setup for boondocker box, when using slp twinpipe on stock F7 '05 ?

:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Originally posted by Fire_8_JO@Aug 31 2005, 08:34 AM
I  bought one EFI CONTROL BOX (APC)

I would like the plan to connect the wire....

And would like exemple to increase map fuel...(lean or rich)
the position of more rich....

I own F8 EFI TWIN PIPE 2003...

thanks

please help me............

bye  jo
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=854601
[/quote]
Sorry, thought it was yours since you said you own it. Whatever. Who ever owns it better order a set of pistons before they run out of them. :wut60: The Boondocker is the only electronic device that is proven to work.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's for my friend!!!!!! the apc...... :augen41:
and my i have the boondacker........ :banana:

thanks jo!!!!!!!

excuse-me i speak french......try in english....

cool!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
Originally posted by ricor2008@Sep 10 2005, 05:01 PM
I have an F7 carb. Can i get a boondocker system for it? if not, what could i get thats just like it, thats adds HP"s like it????
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=868831
[/quote]
You cant use or do you need a Boondocker controler on a carb. The closest thing I can think of would be dial a jet

1 - 20 of 25 Posts