Hardcore Sledder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB 2014 / 2018 Edrive 2 ramps / arms, 1200 or 900 Ace.

Bob

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This guy will burn you, he burn't me ( @hartleyjames250 ). He will ask you to send reply to ([email protected]). He will reply that he has what you are looking for and for a great deal and ask for payment. You will never see your items just a lot of excuses from him, no money to ship, sent it, give me a few days etc! I have never been burn't on here or Doo Talk over the years, always great guys to deal with, but this guy is a real GEM!

Bob

Reactions: dskofich

·
Registered
4 Posts
This guy will burn you, he burn't me ( @hartleyjames250 ). He will ask you to send reply to ([email protected]). He will reply that he has what you are looking for and for a great deal and ask for payment. You will never see your items just a lot of excuses from him, no money to ship, sent it, give me a few days etc! I have never been burn't on here or Doo Talk over the years, always great guys to deal with, but this guy is a real GEM!

Bob
I shipped it already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where is the tracking number and shipping info you promised me? Should of have received items by now.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What address did you ship it to? When did you ship it? Where is my tracking number?

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
23,868 Posts
Gentlemen you need to either take this issue up thru Personal messages (Conversations on here now) or in the thread going in the Classified Feedback Forum on here about your issues.

Thank you, this thread is now closed.

I shipped it already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where is the tracking number and shipping info you promised me? Should of have received items by now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.