Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ben there is nothing wrong with the fuel pressure reg. early on Tim had me put the stock one on and it does the same thing, we have tested many many times of the fuel system its the ecu mapping causing the problem what do you want me to do, I can not fix the ecu its been 5 weeks now I got hell from the admit ors for posting these issuers on the other form did not know till now to do it here so thanks what I am doing, I took it to the dealer yesterday and they said its a mapping issuers.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
boost

Ben there is nothing wrong with the fuel pressure reg. early on Tim had me put the stock one on and it does the same thing, we have tested many many times of the fuel system its the ecu mapping causing the problem what do you want me to do, I can not fix the ecu its been 5 weeks now I got hell from the admit ors for posting these issuers on the other form did not know till now to do it here so thanks what I am doing, I took it to the dealer yesterday and they said its a mapping issuers.
what controls boost the ecu I presume and the solenoid valve just those two things right??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts