Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does ne one know if this is a recall or not and if to cure bogging they are going to bring them in and tune them down a little i think the major thing that makes them bog is not being warmed up mine does it but after it runs for a few it doesn't bog ne more ne info would be helpfull i really hope they don't tune these down

·
Registered
68 Posts
[edit: sorry i brought it up]

I've seen people start up sleds, rev them up and take off down the trail (from an overnight rest) to me this is just plain stupid. I always let my sleds warm up for at least 3 minutes, often more like 5. I've never had any significant fouled plugs from idling it too long. If it does, something needs to be looked at.

again, i did't mean to make this a personal attack, i just needed to vent a little. (mostly due to NY's insurance problem)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Each time I have ridden my F7, I have allowed the snowmobile to warm-up, at idle, to the point that the running board heat exchnagers are warm to the touch. My sled has never bogged or had any problems,while allowing it to warm in this manner.

Hey BSDeality, How about that grammar huh?? :p

What are you, an English teacher? :lol:

By the way, check your last post. Usually in the English language, we begin each new sentence with a capital letter.

"Talk about the pot calling the kettle black" :lol:

·
Registered
430 Posts
I noticed that when I took mine out from a heated shop it had no power after 70 mph. I thought that being in a heated ship all day for my up grades that it would be fine. I took her home and the next day let it warm up like I usally do and it ran fine.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I guess it just really likes to be warm, being a "Firecat" and all. ;)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hey BSDeality, no hard feelings just bustin on you. I know what you mean though. NE ONE=Anyone seems kind of lame.

;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts