1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
events

Sunday, September 11, 2005
ECCC All Vehicle Show
How can anyone forget this date! Come one, Come all to this year's exciting all vehicle show! Great surprises and Raffle's planned! Show starts at 8AM spectators at 9. COst is $15. at the gate. We've got some great trophies again this year along with our usual super goodie bags and dash plaques to the first 300! Will have DJ, 50/50 raffle, TONS of give-aways, food, vendors, and 38 show classes for ALL vehicles. See you there!! Show starts at 8AM, show at the NH Community Tech college, 505 Amherst St, Nashua NH. Take Exit 8 off FE EVerette Turnpike, Right on Amherst St. School just down the road on the right.. can't miss it!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :div20: :div20:

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Maybe you will see my friend Robert Chapman there. keep an eye out for a black Chevy Cavalier street racer with Lamborghini doors (his regular car) and his 55 Chevy Bel Air hot rod (his graduation present).
Ive had a chance to ride in his Cavalier and that thing scares me. It has all the bells and whistles, full body kit, spoiler, lambo doors, custom hood, 18'' rims, performace exhaust, nitrous oxide, something that screws the computer up and tells it to dump more gas in the motor, subwoofer, graphics, racing seats (i use the racing seatbelts when i ride with him) street glow lights and prob a bunch of other stuff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts