Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
yes that is a scam... the description and pics were copied from an auction i saw on there last week... and the guy was located around chicago... :frech32: :flush:

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
I own a detail shop and suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder, so believe me when I tell you this machine is flawless, spotless, and the closest to new you will find.

LMAO

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
The scammers are back...

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
somebody email him and ask him how many times he rode it in tennese....ha ha ...what an ass!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
The ********* that try and scam this crap must think the whole United States gets snow cause it seems to me that Tennesse, North Carolina and Florida get more snow then I even know about. Go down South and ask someone what a snowmobile is and the majority would probably tell you it is the slushy machine down at the local five and dime let alone be riding them around there. LOL

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
What I dont get is the user has a 3 1/2 yr old account, 126 transactions and 100% feedback. Thats not easy to do...so how did the scammers aquire that account?

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Originally posted by F5_Z06@Oct 10 2005, 06:33 PM
I own a detail shop and suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder, so believe me when I tell you this machine is flawless, spotless, and the closest to new you will find.
LMAO
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=920663
[/quote]
werd lmao!

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Originally posted by yamahauler@Oct 10 2005, 07:50 PM
What I dont get is the user has a 3 1/2 yr old account, 126 transactions and 100% feedback.  Thats not easy to do...so how did the scammers aquire that account?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=920920
[/quote]
they get password of somebody else's account, it's not theirs

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Originally posted by yamahauler@Oct 10 2005, 08:50 PM
What I dont get is the user has a 3 1/2 yr old account, 126 transactions and 100% feedback.  Thats not easy to do...so how did the scammers aquire that account?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=920920
[/quote]

obviously he has gotten another users account password, and either the person doesnt use his ebay anymore, or doesnt notice that hes selling something...

notice how they say to email a different email then the one for the user? hmm wonder why?

I think 2 grand is a little expensive for that sled...I mean come on, its got over 800 miles and is last years model...should email and guy and try to get him down cheaper... :drunk:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
They send out an email to a bunch of ebay useres with a email made to look like an official ebay email. They say that ebay needs the user to renew there account by sending in there username, password, and a few other things just to make it seem official. Then they can log in and use that account to do something like this. Happened to my father inlaw but we helped him catch it before they could use his account. Had to close down all this CCs, and he ended up with a new ebay address.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts