Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here where i live the rainbows are in heavy in the local creeks (springwater and naples) and we caught 6 steel head between 2 people yesterday at russel station in rochester, this is the best early fishing for rainbows i have ever seen in naples and springwater i actually caught my limit on chirstmas at naples

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
No, he is just kidding. HaHa what a joker. No fish to be had around here, nothing to see folks move along. Psssssttttt dude, your spots will now be full of others when you go fishing now. Remember, no snow & warm temps = FISHING!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
well here where i live the rainbows are in heavy in the local creeks (springwater and naples) and we caught 6 steel head between 2 people yesterday at russel station in rochester, this is the best early fishing for rainbows i have ever seen in naples and springwater i actually caught my limit on chirstmas at naples[/b]

Where are you from?? I live around the corner from russel station. I got a couple brown's in a small stream near webster sunday.

·
Registered
243 Posts
i have many hours at russell station we use to go all winter even when it was like zero out and the line would freeze the eyes on the pole up didnt ride much then and i havent been there in atleast 5 years know but i have alot of good tricks to catching browns there and have landed some big rainbows like 20 pounders and i have a 14 pound brown mounted i cought there and yea i let that big rainbow go i have pics but they are of 35 mm i kmow you want to know the secrets but man ill have to think about it before i blab them out

·
Registered
536 Posts
i have many hours at russell station we use to go all winter even when it was like zero out and the line would freeze the eyes on the pole up didnt ride much then and i havent been there in atleast 5 years know but i have alot of good tricks to catching browns there and have landed some big rainbows like 20 pounders and i have a 14 pound brown mounted i cought there and yea i let that big rainbow go i have pics but they are of 35 mm i kmow you want to know the secrets but man ill have to think about it before i blab them out[/b]

Trust me, I've caught many fish out of there!! If there's fish there, I'll catch em. I've fished next to alot of guy's who got pretty frustrated watching me land fish after fish.

:augen41: FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts